2018 Maine Land Conservation Conference
35th AnniversaryClick Here to Register
Please join us for this very special 35th anniversary conference at the Samoset Resort in Rockland, Maine, hosted by Maine Coast Heritage Trust. Throughout the day on Thursday, we will take advantage of fresh formats, invite plenty of discussion, and spur interaction and debate.
The program will include:
- Video interviews with unexpected allies and those new to conservation
- Insight from other sectors in Maine that may hold lessons for the land conservation community
- Opportunity to listen in as people with varied connections to our natural resources share their perspectives
- Guidance from Portland-based nonprofit The Telling Room to help us better connect with our communities through stories
- Presentation of the 2018 Espy Land Heritage Award
Are you looking for even more opportunities to meet with colleagues, enjoy outdoor activities, and discuss land conservation in Maine?
We will also offer:
- Wednesday field trips and events hosted by Coastal Mountains Land Trust and Georges River Land Trust
- A Drop-In Social on Wednesday evening at the Samoset
- A closing reception on Thursday evening ($20pp)
This multifaceted learning experience kicks off a year-long learning path to inform and guide Maine land trusts as we prepare for a rapidly changing future.
Samoset Resort • Rockport, Maine
Wednesday, March 21
1 – 4 pm, Field Trips
7 – 9 pm, Drop-In Social
Thursday, March 22
9:00 am – 4:30 pm, Main Event
4:30 – 6:30 pm, Closing Reception
Main Event - $65;
Closing Reception - $20
Late fee applies and no refund available after March 15.
For more information and to download the conference brochure, visit www.mltn.org.