Want to help care for the coast you love?
As an MCHT volunteer, you will:
- Meet other people who care for the Maine coast and our communities
- Explore new places on the Maine coast
- Help MCHT in its mission to protect land and make the coast more accessible to all
- Learn new skills
- Receive discounted admission to MCHT field trips and events
- Get a nifty MCHT hat
MCHT offers several types of volunteer opportunities, tailored to meet your interests, skills, and time availability. Join us for a single day, or become part of a regular volunteer crew. We will train you as appropriate.
Single Day Events:
- Beach Cleanups
- Trail Maintenance & Creation
- Environmental Monitoring
- Special event
- Administrative support
- Preserve Steward
- Youth Program Assistant
- Preserve Operations & Maintenance
- Fundraising Support & Outreach
It’s easy and fun to join MCHT’s volunteers. The first step is to signup online and we'll contact you so we can learn about your interests and find the right fit for you.
Call or email Caitlin Gerber at:
We hope you’ll be in touch soon, there’s lots we could use your help with.